So my friends and family can be up on life here in GR

'But be sure to fear the Lord and serve him faithfully with all your heart; consider what great things he has done for you.'
1 Samuel 12.24

Monday, November 8, 2010

And Sew...

Add it to the resume! I now can sew...a little! :)  Linds and I had a lesson over the weekend, after a stop at Wetzel's Pretzels


This is me - sewing a button on!
 

Linds and Gram
Wind a bobbin?!




I hope you all had a great weekend!  Cheers to another week! :)

2 comments:

  1. This is great! Sewing is so "in" right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your new background! This post is great, Grandma Grace looks good!
    I believe I taught Lindsay how to sew a button on and we always had a sewing machine, I think she knows how to wind the bobbin! Good luck girls, have fun creating!!

    ReplyDelete