So my friends and family can be up on life here in GR

'But be sure to fear the Lord and serve him faithfully with all your heart; consider what great things he has done for you.'
1 Samuel 12.24

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Boyne for the weekend

I was in Boyne over the weekend - it was absolutely beautiful! It was bright and clear like this the whole weekend -


I had a great time doing a lot of sleeping, game playing, and chick flick watching! It felt like a real vacation! :)  Also - I highly suggest getting AAA, I locked my keys in the car, what a hassle!

And the best part of my weekend?  Being exposed to Antoine Dodson!  I cant believe how 6 months behind I am but check it out!


2 comments:

  1. ...and hide your husbands!

    I love the chick flick weekend- It reminds me I need to watch them more often!


    --- Some Idiot in the projects.

    ReplyDelete