For those of you who dont know, I love me a Pure Michigan ad! I will sit in the car until it's over just to hear the end!
There's a radio spot that's been playing where Tim Allen talks about the fresh powder of Michigan...can I get a snow day now!?! Love it!
Click the link, which is your favorite?
It seems like Tim Allen is the voice for every commercial I hear lately.
ReplyDeleteI LOOOOOOOOOVE the chrysler commercial with the Eminem song in it. I will literally stop channel surfing when I see that one on. It gives me goosebumps and I can't get enough of it. Definitely the best superbowl commercial, and its still great in its condensed version. Seriously, the day Aaron got back from Afghanistan, I youtubed the video so he could see it :) He also liked it, but we hadn't see the Tim Allen commercial. They show a different Pure Michigan one in NY, one that shows summer and water, but its nice to see I'm not the only person crazy about those commercials :)
ReplyDelete