So my friends and family can be up on life here in GR

'But be sure to fear the Lord and serve him faithfully with all your heart; consider what great things he has done for you.'
1 Samuel 12.24

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

2 for 5: I need glasses!

That's how I did on my first round, and didnt improve from there.  Which is why I made an eye appointment today!  Mr. Sweet took me shooting the other day.  I got to shoot a little this summer and kinda liked it, so we've been meaning to go again. 

I'm a terrible shot!

Bad guys beware, he means biz-nass!

We just so happened to help out with youth group that same weekend, and lo and behold we had nerf wars!  More shooting!!  So fun! We had a great time!


Speaking of meaning biz-nass...

Such fun!  I had no idea Nerf guns were so popular, I'm so behind on my trends!

3 comments:

  1. Nerf guns were popular when I was in elementary school, I had no idea they were still around! Mildly surprised but thoroughly excited that you like shooting. I think we may have to have a double date back in the states. That is sooooo up our alley!!! I think Aaron would enjoy getting his hands on whatever it was the Peter was holding :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW...I like the background graphic on this. Very nice. Getting ready to start my own blog...possibly...its so daunting...

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I just go another nerf gun the other day. Also came across the silver bullet gift card you gave MCV like 4 years ago...wonder if it still works? I should send it to you to try it out

    ReplyDelete