We spent last weekend in the Great White North, or the Vast Undeveloped Wilderness, whichever you prefer. It was a lot of fun playing Rook, watching movies, exploring the outdoors and enjoying baby Moses.
Moses had the corner on darling head apparel for the weekend, here he can be seen being a penguin and a brown bear! Sweet liked holding his hand during car rides.
Snowshoeing was really fun! Dont you love the little brown bear growing out of Marv's coat?
Such a gentleman, he changed to his Polar Bear suit for delicious dinner at Sante!
Sweets said this was one of his favorite parts of the weekend, holding Moses :)
We were so glad to visit, cant wait to do it again soon!
You guys are SOOOOOOOO cute. Seriously?!?!? A snowshoed heart! I love it! Not to be a weird 5th wheel or anything, but I wish I could've been there, it looked awesome. Remember when we hung out and played games and it was snowing outside? We should do that again sometime. Just sayin'...
ReplyDeleteThe penguin hat cracks me up!
ReplyDelete