So my friends and family can be up on life here in GR

'But be sure to fear the Lord and serve him faithfully with all your heart; consider what great things he has done for you.'
1 Samuel 12.24

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Dedicated

That's our Mr. Moses! He's all dedicated and such.
We made the trek to Boyne the other weekend to witness and celebrate with the Marv and Linds their dedication of Moses.


Marv and Linds wrote a little something and then read it


Sealed the deal with a pastoral kiss

He wore his daddy's outfit for the occasion

All smiles with Grammy and Granpy


Dedicated to teaching him to love the Lord and serve him faithfully
Dedicated to raising him in the church and with Christian principles.
Dedicated to being held accountable by family and their community of believers.

2 comments:

  1. Well done. I'm so glad you are blogging my life so I can remember it. Cause goodness knows I'm horrible at it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaron and I both laughed out loud at your fb post from your most recent trip to Boyne. That Peter...way to put a whole new spin on things :)

    ReplyDelete