So my friends and family can be up on life here in GR

'But be sure to fear the Lord and serve him faithfully with all your heart; consider what great things he has done for you.'
1 Samuel 12.24

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

I'm sorry, but it's the best

St. Al's.  It's the Walleye.  What can I say?  
I'm still willing to keep trying, but so far...St. Al's in a landslide.  
To celebrate Marta's 10th, (I know, pick your chins up now) birthday, we all got together and ordered in some fish.  The breading does get a little soft, but not terrible, and the recommendation is to get baked potatoes, not fries.  And my word! does it beat standing in line!

 The Catholic PTO serving it up?

Smile if you like fish!

He liked fish fry #2 better too

Jennifer and Momifer

What could be better than something in an American Girl box?!

We're finished with fish for now - see you next year

No comments:

Post a Comment