So my friends and family can be up on life here in GR

'But be sure to fear the Lord and serve him faithfully with all your heart; consider what great things he has done for you.'
1 Samuel 12.24

Friday, November 8, 2013

This, that, and the other thing

Whew!  Where have I been?

We had engagement photos taken!!

Puff has been diligent in helping plan for the wedding


I have a new furnace and AC

Did someone say 3D movie? We're there!  Cheap seats, popcorn, and three girls...Mr P was in his glory!

Cinnamon rolls and a napping Moses made for a lovely visit to Boyne.  Awake Moses was great too!

 A cookie delivery right to my desk! How nice!

So there's the high level run down on being here, there, and everywhere.

1 comment:

  1. I like the new blogger design and I like the new update. Puff and the cake still gets me! oh puff

    ReplyDelete