So my friends and family can be up on life here in GR

'But be sure to fear the Lord and serve him faithfully with all your heart; consider what great things he has done for you.'
1 Samuel 12.24

Friday, May 16, 2014

Funnies Lately

Easter Ham.  Peter and I dont even like ham that well, but we get one every year from his office for Easter. And not just any one, a HUGE one. We typically grill it, have people over, send leftovers home, and end up making at least a soup or two in the fall. This is the before and after 6 people ate from it. Barely a dent!

Fran. She's such a funny kitty. Very interested in everything, especially dairy things; sometimes Peter can barely eat his ice cream because she's all over him begging!

Dana! I'm so glad to have her back in the USofA! We love spending time with her, she's a hoot!

Youth Group kids. I love building relationships with the kids at church, and, I get to have conversations like this. I think her brain is blown bc of my use of slang and a real word all in one sentence. I believe her response to my last statement was an eye roll...

Anywhoo, these among others, have been bringing the laughs and the joy to life lately. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment