So my friends and family can be up on life here in GR

'But be sure to fear the Lord and serve him faithfully with all your heart; consider what great things he has done for you.'
1 Samuel 12.24

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Run! Girls Run!

It's been 8 years and counting since Ms. Kari and I did our first River Bank Run together.  We've participated in each event over those years, some years together and some years apart.  This year Peter and I conquered the 5k and Kari took on the 10k.


 Post race.  It was by far the most lovely weather yet.

Cheers to the next 8 years!

1 comment:

  1. You look like someone straight out of the pages of "Runners World" or something. So Chic!!!

    Also, I'm jealous. Its been roughly 24 weeks since I've been able to run. I think we should plan to do a race in Belgium together :)

    ReplyDelete