Mi momma es muy bueno. siiiiiii!
And with that, my use of the Spanish language has been exhausted.
We had a lovely Mother's Day, unfortunately I took zero photos.
Zero. Zilch. Nada.
I'm so disappointed in myself.
I have a bit of an excuse in that I was hosting Peter's family, and in my humble opinion it was a beautiful spread! White and green grilled asparagus, maple roasted sweet potatoes, a five fruit salad, grilled smoked ham, and artisan bread. Topped off with a chocolate trifle dessert!
Audree took a photo of her and Peter's mom's matching dresses! too funny!
My mom came over in the evening for a little time to chat and catch up. We've been like ships passing in the night lately.
Two good photos of the Queen Jean and me :)
Happy Momma's Day!



yumm to the yummm. I want to reserve a seat at your mamas day table! :)
ReplyDelete