'People who love to eat are always the best people.' - Julia Child
I spent the weekend in Boyne with my 'sisters'. We all love to think about, talk about, and enjoy food, so when I weekend with them, I can always count on it being a delicious time.
Breakfast - cinnamon rolls made with love on a very mini counter!
Got to see my main Mos man. No judging please, my hair was bonkers bc it was raining. #curlyhairprobz
A tasty coffee at North Perk and snack purchased at the Grain Train. I had chocolate covered quinoa bites. yum!
Mmm dinner! Split City on mac & cheese and a burger. Hot choco to wash dinner and the cold weather down!
We also did some shopping, chick flick watching, late night chatting, nails, hair, etc.
All the stuff a good girls weekend is made of!
No comments:
Post a Comment