And I like it! Over the weekend we had a lovely time with a number of people, it was all pretty regular, and it was GREAT!
So regular that I didnt take photos, except a few of Madge, and since people in my real life have actually commented to me that they'd like a photo or two of her on here, I'm happy to oblige.
Friday night was dinner with Garrolyn, Saturday was busy beaver day on Kelsey. Christmas Winter trees came down, serious cleaning, errands, organization, etc. All punctuated with a nice visit from Peter's parents. We went to the Meijer Gardens (not busy, yes!) and had a delicious lunch!
Such a helpful little girl :)
Let me put it this way: we capped off Saturday by watching A River Runs Through It, and it was about the most fitting thing I've done all year :)
No comments:
Post a Comment