So my friends and family can be up on life here in GR

'But be sure to fear the Lord and serve him faithfully with all your heart; consider what great things he has done for you.'
1 Samuel 12.24

Friday, March 6, 2015

Podcastin' Fool

In the mid winter doldrums, I've found a bright spot, yay!! 
Marv & Linds recommended NPR's Serial series to Peter and me. It was so interesting, I blew through the 12 week series in 4 days, only lengthened because I saved the last episode for a day!


Thus began my dive into podcasting! And I'm not looking back because I'm learning so much!

A few of my favorites:
Serial (the original love)
America's Test Kitchen
NPR
Cedarville Chapel
Stuff You Should Know
The Chalene Show

Today I listened to someone commenting on manners, and they gave a great definition:
'Manners are simply giving respect to the existence of others.'
I just loved that. So wise.

No comments:

Post a Comment