So my friends and family can be up on life here in GR

'But be sure to fear the Lord and serve him faithfully with all your heart; consider what great things he has done for you.'
1 Samuel 12.24

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

I put my foot down

On my sewing machine pedal that is! And on ugly curtains I've disliked for 3.5 years.

I moved in to my house 3.5 years ago, disliked the curtains then. 
I found fabric I liked and proceeded to store it in my basement for a solid 2.5 years. 
Last Saturday I got a wild Spring hair and decided I was going to sew. This resulted in two visits to the fabric store and one to the sewing machine shop
 Sewing commenced on Tuesday continuing to Thursday and Saturday.

Voila!

Such a good helper.

Several times I nearly threw in the towel on sewing a straight line, (something my mother told me she was accomplishing in Jr. High), but I didnt, and I'm so glad :)

3 comments: