So my friends and family can be up on life here in GR

'But be sure to fear the Lord and serve him faithfully with all your heart; consider what great things he has done for you.'
1 Samuel 12.24

Friday, March 13, 2015

Triumphs with food

I try to be adventurous, mix things up, and try new things with food. Great when it's great, but can really land us some bombs too! Whoops! 
Not so much this week :)

This week's triumphs came in the form of Pressure Cooking and Carrot Cake!

I can really see why people are freaked out by pressure cooking, lots of noise, steam, clattering, etc. Madge the fearless was nowhere to be seen, fraidycat. But it resulted in some very tasty and faster risotto - yum! 
And the cake, oh the cake! Peter raved, Jo raved, the neighbor girls raved, the girls at work raved.
I give it an all-around thumbs up.

No comments:

Post a Comment