So I've noticed I've had a few questions in the comments people have been leaving me. I dont like writing back in the comments section, so I figure I'll take a moment and write the answers here, and a few other things too.
Andrea asked what is a 'Chub'? Great question, I didnt know either and when Grandpa opened them for Christmas I was totally out of the loop and felt dumb, turns out Vicky didnt know either, whew! Chubs are simply smoked fish; but they're hard to find anymore. Apparently they were far more common back in the day, which is why Grandpa and Grandma love them, but have trouble getting them, hence a good Christmas gift, and funny! Also, delicious.
Lindsay asked if I'm following a training schedule for the 5/3 rbr? uhh sorta, kinda, I will eventually? I glanced at the official training guide that the rbr sends out, and I know that with my activity level at this point I'm a little ahead of what they're doing. I wasnt all that pleased with the schedule last year, so I think I might poke around on the internets and see if I cant find one the I like better. It was a little intense, and wearing.
Kari didnt have a question, but she said she's in for training for the race, YAY! she's also in for our trip to the Earthquaken DR next week! WAHOOOOO! :)
Road Warrior: It's been a good week, not so eventful or anything, just good. I'm back in a routine for working out, and I think with it, I'll be good to go for rbr come May. This week I went to the Y Monday morning, Tuesday evening, Thursday morning and I plan to go Friday night and possibly even run outside Saturday - it's been mild.
I hope everyone's doing well, if you're looking for a funny story head over to my SIL's blog!
Happy Thursday!
Man, I got the props this week. I should post more of our stories.
ReplyDeleteAre you kidding? You didn't know what Chubs were? They are so tasty, and about the funnest thing to say that you've eaten; try it..."what did you have for lunch today?" "Oh, bread cheese, and chubs. It was delightful."
ReplyDeleteSo happy our sister day made the front page. It was one of the best we've had in my opinion.
P.S. ...and that's when I stopped wearing pants to bed...