This past Sunday was my 25th birthday – the whole weekend was great! It was like a normal low key weekend, but with all of my favorite activities and people mixed in! :)
Friday night was Ladies Game Night at church – super fun! We had over 25 women there! Thanks for coming out everyone!
Saturday I had an international dinner at home with Marv and Linds over Skype and grandma and grandpa came too! The candles on the cake were really cool, they glowed in the color of the wax!
That same night my friends threw me and another friend Emily, (her birthday was the 8th, mine the 7th), a Classy Black and White Birthday Party! It was really fun!
Sunday was my actual birthday and the same day as the Super Bowl! I had chinese at lunch, a delicious nap in the afternoon and fun at the Supa Dupa Bowl Party at night! I even had a cake made for me! :) I love cake!
Thanks to everyone who made it such a special 25th birthday! I was overwhelmed by how blessed I am with friends and family!
This weekend is almost as good because the Olympics start and it’s Pink Day! Two great things in one weekend! :)
Happy Friday All!
25 turning over a new leaf!! :)
ReplyDeletehappy early pink day my friend!!!! and lets have an olympic fun night soon!!!
HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY BETS! Sounds like it truly was a fun time. Can't wait to see you in May!
ReplyDeletegood post! I love the photos. Especially the one's at the end - did you just google them? Cute! Good looking cake too! Good necklace :)
ReplyDeleteDid you get the bag from Kari?
You forgot to mention you got a gift in a little blue box! That was on my life achievement list. It at least deserves a mention!
ReplyDelete