
What's inspiring you lately?
When I read the question this week I though, eh blah skip this week, but as I got to thinking, there are quite a few things, like -
The River Bank Run : the only reason I got out of bed at 5:35 this morning
The pretty Fearless book cover : it's making me want to hop right in!
Women's Bible study : I'm so encouraged every time I go
My girlfriends : Always there for me, ready to listen
My purple dress : I cant wait to wear it! :)
Spring time : Hope springs eternal!
My not-so-broken car : what a relief!
Youth Ministry : makes me strive
My job : feel like I'm hitting my stride
Family : Real, Fake, Church - love them all!
My Blessed Redeemer : No Guilt In Life; No Fear In Death!
What about you?
When I read the question this week I though, eh blah skip this week, but as I got to thinking, there are quite a few things, like -
The River Bank Run : the only reason I got out of bed at 5:35 this morning
The pretty Fearless book cover : it's making me want to hop right in!
Women's Bible study : I'm so encouraged every time I go
My girlfriends : Always there for me, ready to listen
My purple dress : I cant wait to wear it! :)
Spring time : Hope springs eternal!
My not-so-broken car : what a relief!
Youth Ministry : makes me strive
My job : feel like I'm hitting my stride
Family : Real, Fake, Church - love them all!
My Blessed Redeemer : No Guilt In Life; No Fear In Death!
What about you?
My inspiration this week is my sisters:
ReplyDeleteJennifer-
for being uberly crafty all the while raising four children, keeping a beautiful house and cooking amazing meals over and over and over
Betsy-
for knowing when to press on and when to call it quits and for being wise beyond her years
Lindsay-
for being one of the bravest people I know and taking on new experiences with a ferver that I can only dream of having
Andrea-
for staying strong amidst very difficult circumstances
Good job girls, I am proud to call you my sisters!
Are you a youth minster? My husband and I were when we were first married and now we are church planters in Texas.
ReplyDeleteexplain fmm... id on't get it.
ReplyDeleteBecca- great post! You make me smile! I heard about your Bird!
ReplyDeleteBetsy- nothing like checking your own comments and seeing the comment be for someone else :) But really... good post, save FEARLESS! It looks good. Maybe Ill have you send it down once you finish. We got a PO BOX now :)
Happy FMM - even though it's Friday! Thanks for coming over and commenting! I hope you have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteXOXO
Jen