So my friends and family can be up on life here in GR

'But be sure to fear the Lord and serve him faithfully with all your heart; consider what great things he has done for you.'
1 Samuel 12.24

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Half Hearted

So it’s my birthday weekend, and things have been anything but half hearted around here!  Well, except the cookies I made!  Friday morning I came into work and was SO surprised that my team not only remembered it was my birthday, but decorated and had a card and treats for me!  So sweet!  Friday night was ladies game night, super fun!  I’m glad everyone came out, some girls stayed until 1:30 am! I think they needed a break!  Tonight I have dinner with the fam, and a classy black and white party to attend. Tomorrow is church, more ‘family’ dinner and then a Supa Dupa Bowl Party! 

But the whole point of this is my half hearted cookies are touring with me this weekend, and they are oh so cute!  Bec and I had a great time making them Thursday night, yumo!

Next week I’ll be featuring Jenn and her sweater refashion, she’s wearing it today and I saw pictures – darling!

3 comments:

  1. Indeed, we needed a break! Game night was such a good excuse to leave the kids home with the husbands and just relax and enjoy ourselves. The cookies were super yum!
    Hope you have a great birthday weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know game night went late- Marvin and Adam had boys night and played Wii until Becca got home at 1:45am! (2:45 DR time) Good times though.
    If you get a chance post the receipe for the cookies I'd like to make them for some of my students.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh boy is this a sweater refashion like tot?

    ReplyDelete