So my friends and family can be up on life here in GR

'But be sure to fear the Lord and serve him faithfully with all your heart; consider what great things he has done for you.'
1 Samuel 12.24

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Fabulous 5

I've mentioned before that I work for the greatest company on earth, and I stand by that even today as the blizzard blizzes outside and they've asked me to, 'Please make every effort to come tomorrow' I still love the GFS.  Anyway! On Friday I attended the 2011 Fab Five Celebration Dinner with the rest of my team.  Our department teams compete against each other and the prize is a dinner cooked and served by our managers.  So good! and so much fun with the Bogo and work friends:

Appetizers: Gnocchi, Bruschetta and Fresh Mozzarella wrapped in prosciutto

 Dinner:  Lasagna Rolls, Tilapia, Risotto, Squash Ravioli

Also Dinner: Stuffed pork loins

Dessert: Mile High Chocolate Ice Cream Cake

Bogo came too!  She's a hit with the work friends!

Saturday was Al's baby shower and Broomball at night! 

Kim and Em

Em, Kari and me

All the girls

Anna and Me - tough middle ice sweepers

Bogos goofing around!


Hunkering down tonight and visiting Marvin and Linds this coming weekend!  YAY!

2 comments:

  1. food looks good, i am catching up right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yummmm
    fun!!!
    and well placed picture taking skills! :)
    good good weekend!

    ReplyDelete