So my friends and family can be up on life here in GR

'But be sure to fear the Lord and serve him faithfully with all your heart; consider what great things he has done for you.'
1 Samuel 12.24

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Snowflakes - No two are alike

 Here's to my dear friend Alisa!  I was able to spend the weekend with her for her 25th birthday!
 I baked these cookies to celebrate!




Pretty fitting after the Snowpalooza we've just experienced here! 
Happy Baking to You!

6 comments:

  1. I am super inpressed with your icing ability!! maybe you can teach me how

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this that flooding technique again? It looks so smooth and wonderful. I must learn how.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bets, I think you missed your calling are actually supposed to be working it up at a bakery making amazing beautiful cookies! Seriously, you amaze me. Next time we get together, you and I are gonna be doing some serious baking. I must know your secrets.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think we should have cookie-icing-technique classes taught by you of course, for the HHBC ladies. I think we're all curious how you iced them so perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also cannot believe your amazing baking skills, I want to know how you iced them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! I'm sure your friend LOVED them! :)

    ReplyDelete