Cross Country Skiing in the fresh powder, eating at a favorite restaurant with friends, volunteering, and seeing a movie. This is what I did on Saturday to celebrate my birthday with my bogo! Anna joined us in the morning, it was B-E-A-utiful! lunch was D-lish and the rest of the day was fun just paling around with K.
Check the photos -
Snow Bunnies
Annizzle and me rockin' the slopes
Before the big devour
Kari's first time! Welcome Friend!
It clearly was 'Wear your matching yellow sweatshirt day!'
I hope you all have a Nearly Perfecto Day too! :)





Kelly Ripa said (you know how I love my Regis and Kelly) that after you have kids valentines day is about them more than for you. That was true for me this year. The highlight of my day was letting my girls decorate cupcakes.
ReplyDeleteloved this day! esp the paling around in matching hoodies! :)
ReplyDelete