So my friends and family can be up on life here in GR

'But be sure to fear the Lord and serve him faithfully with all your heart; consider what great things he has done for you.'
1 Samuel 12.24

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Say Holla to Chicaga!

Saturday I spent the day in Chicagoland with Lindsay and Lisa her exchange student.  Very fun day full of Chicagoness.  We hit the usual spots and a few new stops, including one that will probably become a regular!

Sprinkles! Check out the link - this place is all the rage now!

Ra Sushi Bar

Devour time

Photos in The Bean

Thanks to Chicago's obsession over Obama, we also scored some dealios in the stores because it's President's Weekend!  Holla!

2 comments:

  1. I see you had to put up the post with out the photos I send you...which is ok, because I still can't send them and I keep forgetting to take my home laptop to work...
    Aye yea yea!

    ReplyDelete