So my friends and family can be up on life here in GR

'But be sure to fear the Lord and serve him faithfully with all your heart; consider what great things he has done for you.'
1 Samuel 12.24

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Treat off

If you know me, you know I l-o-v-e desserts!  So when it's my birthday there's usually an overflow of treats; one year I had 6 cakes in one weekend! :)  Anyway, here's how things were this time around -

Sugar Cookies with icing - took these lovelies to work and bsf

Arnie's Marble Cake with white buttercream frosting - oye!

Arnie's chocolate cake with chocolate buttercream frosting - Bill Knapp's who?

Brownie Obsession from tgi Fridays - party in my mouth!

So what's your pleasure

It's hard to say for me, I do love good cake, but there's something about warm brownies and ice cream!!

2 comments: