So my friends and family can be up on life here in GR

'But be sure to fear the Lord and serve him faithfully with all your heart; consider what great things he has done for you.'
1 Samuel 12.24

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Busy B Weekend

This weekend brought a lot of fun! It started Friday night with dinner at a very crowded One Trick Pony with Kari and Emily, then we walked around Art Prize in the UICA - very cool! Then Saturday Jeff and I headed up to his alma mater Central Michigan University to see the campus and visit my cousin Dana who just transfered there. It was a lot of fun seeing her, she has a great dorm room and building, so new, so nice! :) Here are a few photos from the weekend -

Here I am in a balloon creature!

Me and Emily outside the UICA - I love the dutch girl in the window: the entire window was a mural, it was almost like cross stitching really neat.

Checking out Art Prize


I dont know what these were called, Starburst maybe?! There were three in the room, each about 5 feet in diameter.


Kari and I riding double in the front seat of Em's mini!

Football at CMU! - Go Chips!


Jeff and me taking it in - a little misty!


Me and Dana!

In other news, Marvin and Linds finally got the internets at their house - yay! And congratulations to John and Kerry Postema - cant wait for April 22 to meet the new little one!

2 comments: