I look forward to this everyweek, even if I'm only reading other people's posts! This week's question is:What are some of your favorite things about Fall?
I like the term Autumn for one, it's so graceful and beautiful.

New clothes! and colors of clothes!

UofM football on the radio in the background!

Bright, happy mums!


Harvest time, particularly Michigan apples and apple products they just cant be beat!

Halloween and Thanksgiving!

I could go on and on, I think Autumn is my favorite season, it's still usually very comfortable to be outside and SO beautiful around here. Head over to Amber's to see other's postings and join in on the fun.
I hope everyone had a great Labor Day weekend, I have some photos of a sunset sail on Lake Michigan to post soon.
Happy Monday - Christ has taken our sins away!
Nice photo of grandmum with the mums,
ReplyDelete