5/3 Ball Park

Mom and Jeff, trying to avoid a triple chin!

Brittany and Leah - Best Friends!

The Korphages - This photo totally sums Chase up...

Nora the Nomad! so cute, we had fun dancing!

Yesterday was my SIL Lindsay's birthday, but they up and moved to the Dominican Republic, so even though we couldnt celebrate with her, we did sing Happy Birthday and have cake in her honor! You can follow their adventure on her blog.
Happy Thursday!
Arnie's cake? Hilarious. Where was your dad? I can't believe you all are wearing puff vests already!! I don't want summer to end.
ReplyDeleteHoly Cow! Was it cold at the game or are these pictures from January? Everyone is in sweatshirts. I haven't worn pants since I've been here- but we are longing for the day to wear jeans again. Marvin hasn't used the hot water in the shower yet either. We sweat for days straight!
ReplyDelete