So my friends and family can be up on life here in GR

'But be sure to fear the Lord and serve him faithfully with all your heart; consider what great things he has done for you.'
1 Samuel 12.24

Friday, September 25, 2009

The Greatest Show on Earth - Over the Top!

Last night Jeff and I took Marta and Eliza to the circus! It was so fun, I loved it and I was so glad to have some friends to go with! We went to the preshow where we got to see some of the circus animals up close, played with clowns, and saw an elephant paint a picture! Here's some photos from the adventure -

At the Ritz Coney


Marta and Eliza

Eliza Mouse (in red) playing Tug-O-War with the muscle clowns!


Kellie the Elephant painting a picture during the preshow - very cool!


Here we are waiting to see the action!


Jeff and Eliza waiting for the show to start!


Marta Mouse with her Clown nose!


'All the guys in the circus have chicks' - Phil Verwys
Including this guy! They rode the motorcycle on a tight rope (as you can see it was clearly attached) but then they flipped around the around the rope, pretty cool!


The light displays we're very cool, I was overstimulated for sure!!

This weekend I'm going to Art Prize and Jeff and I are going up to Mt Pleasant to visit Dana and see a football game, should a good time! Go Chips!

2 comments:

  1. The quote from Phil Verwys was HILARIOUS. Love their noses and t shirts. Circuses are so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thing 1 & Thing 2 are stinkin' cute!

    ReplyDelete