Summer weather finally decided to come to West Michigan in September, and we are taking advantage of it! :) My girlfriends and I decided to go to Grand Haven and camp! We had perfect weather, and let me tell you GH is so nice for two reasons: 1. No dirt! All sand, and you dont feel dirty and 2. If you do feel dirty, they have newly remodeled bath houses! Here are some photos from the weekend!
Our Campsite!

K & me in the 'swimming pool!'

A day at the beach!

Kim, me and K

On the pier


I am looking forward to 3 shows:

My motto after school is, 'summer ends when the weather gets cold' this weekend we embraced that, I hope you are too!
Now for a little Friend Making Tuesday -

I am looking forward to 3 shows:
1. The Biggest Loser
Watching it right now, loving it! I'm really pulling for Daniel, the guy from last year! This show is SO inspiring to me, I know it can be dramatic, but I'm fascinated with weight loss!
2. The Amazing Race
I love watching this because I'm usually with my friends from church, fun times!
3. The Office
This show reminds me of college and my girlfriends there, not to mention it's hilarious! My mom always tells me that I'm living 'The Office' in my job...we dont have pretzel day though.
This show reminds me of college and my girlfriends there, not to mention it's hilarious! My mom always tells me that I'm living 'The Office' in my job...we dont have pretzel day though.
Bible Study started this week, and Heart to Heart kicks off this weekend, I'm really looking forward to this year, and to what God's going to do!
Happy Tuesday!
love the swimming pool pic...aka lets put sunglasses on at 1am! great weekend! :)
ReplyDelete