So my friends and family can be up on life here in GR

'But be sure to fear the Lord and serve him faithfully with all your heart; consider what great things he has done for you.'
1 Samuel 12.24

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

We made it to Wednesday!

I had Sushi last week for the first time, I even ate EEL! (top left)  The way they served it was really cute and unique!

Mixeroo 002

I helped my girlfriends get ready the other day for a wedding – they got a hold of the camera!

Mixeroo 004 

Mixeroo 014

Mixeroo 038Mixeroo 042  Mixeroo 045 The finished products! :)

Mixeroo 048

Hopefully more pictures from the wedding to follow!  Happy week everyone!

3 comments:

  1. eel..what...eel. you know eel. what? eel. swims in the water. eel! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eel is the mildest sushi, it is like chicken of the sushi world. I learned that on a women's retreat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What was the deal with the Sushi? When did you do that? Where?
    Cute Mice- miss them tons! Good job on the hair looked cute

    ReplyDelete