It's hard to complain about a Monday when:
1. it's 8-9-10 and the sun is shinin'!
2. Your haul home from work includes: A bran-spankin' new IKEA catalog, Airhead Xtremes, Ferrero Dark Chocolates, Nutella, Sour Belts, Very Berry Lemon Heads and multi fruity Tic Tacs!! plus Ghirardelli chocolates were put in my candy bucket today!
3. The freeway is open again! WHEW!
4. Your bogo (bff X 10) and you sent funny emails all day!
6. You stopped by your friend's house on lunch and received many mouse hugs and kisses!
7. It's your grandparent's 64th wedding anniversary!
I have been blessed! :) Happy Monday All!

i [heart] #4. love. sprinks!
ReplyDeleteSounds like a lovely, full day! If I don't get my IKEA catalog soon, I may ask to peruse through yours. We'll be heading there in Sept.
ReplyDeleteI'm a friend of Andrea. She suggested I visited your blog! fun stuff - you're a very creative writer! : )
ReplyDeleteI love Doug! Marvin is enjoying the treats right now
ReplyDelete