So my friends and family can be up on life here in GR

'But be sure to fear the Lord and serve him faithfully with all your heart; consider what great things he has done for you.'
1 Samuel 12.24

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Dont be Scared

If you're at the downtown Y and you think there's a ghost whizzing by you, fear not!  It's just me in my new shoes!  Love them, and I saw this witty ad for them, and therefore love them even more!  I'm a sucker for witty! So without further ado - a shameless free plug for my shoes! And yes, I do experience the spine - tingling.






*Note: My shoes are actually blue and green, as seen here.

 









I'm currently packing for my trip to Chicago - Jr High Retreat!  When will I ever make it through 8th grade?! :)

Have a great weekend Friends!

2 comments:

  1. I was definitely still frightened at the gym this morning even though I knew it was you. Ps lets never live in the 8th grade world again…. deal! Ok thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, have a great time on the retreat! We will be praying for you guys.

    ReplyDelete