So my friends and family can be up on life here in GR

'But be sure to fear the Lord and serve him faithfully with all your heart; consider what great things he has done for you.'
1 Samuel 12.24

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Blog Here Blog There

Today is my one year blogaversary! :)  
One year ago a rear ending gave me the lead off story I was looking for to get me started!  A literal kick in the pants you could say! :)

It's been a good week on the home front here are some highlights:

Monday Night: Girls Night at Marybeth's - good food, good friends!

Tuesday Night: Wedding Shower for Amy Crego - we have an awesome set of ladies at church!
Wednesday Night: Work dinner, surprise concert (I work for the greatest company), Sr. high girls night at Hoogendyks!

Thursday Night: We shall see!!!!

I share my blogaversary with my friend Allison's birthday - Happy Birthday Ally! and it was my nephew Sam's bday yesterday!  Happy Birthday Slam! :)

1 comment: