I still stand by my statement that I work for the greatest company and yesterday was just another evidence of that. When I came to work there were streamers decorating half my cube - it took about 2 seconds, then 'oh yes, it's my half birthday tomorrow!' Some of my girlfriends from my department thought it would be hilarious to go all out for my half birthday, so they did!
Even the Happy Birthday confetti on my desk was cut in half! And as a 'gift' I received a paperback torn in half! :) Clever!
For some of you who might be confused, a half birthday is the six month point before and after your birthday. My bday is February 7, so August 7 is my half birthday! check out this blog to see how she celebrates, and get some yummy treat ideas!
Today my friends Tim and Jenni are tying the knot! Congratulations!
Happy Weekend All!




No comments:
Post a Comment