So my friends and family can be up on life here in GR

'But be sure to fear the Lord and serve him faithfully with all your heart; consider what great things he has done for you.'
1 Samuel 12.24

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Middle School Called

Over the weekend I had the opportunity to go on our Junior High retreat again.  I started going on these retreats as a college student and havent looked back!  This year we had a great group of students, and a very hot weekend in the Chicagoland area.  We stayed in tents (little did I know), helped at Awana, ate at Geno's East (classic), shopped on the Magnificent Mile, and drove - a lot.  Here's some photos:


The three Amigos at Awana
Welcome! Now get to work! :)
The whole 9 yards, and 1700 car kits!

Eating Red Pepper flakes to get: Hair on their chests!

Geno's East - Yum!

It's not all work - Magnificent Mile!

The girlies!

Shopping!

Making sack lunches

Molly doing her part

The boys washing apples

It was a great trip, with great kids.  We played hard, slept little, sweat a lot, and laughed much!

Sidenote: I totally won a free 60 minute massage from the Y! BONUS!

Hope everyone's having a great week!

2 comments:

  1. I wanna know...
    1. What did you buy?
    2. Where is the massage for?

    Such a cute post. Love all the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the braces on teeth.
    Firmly Awana stands...

    ReplyDelete