So my friends and family can be up on life here in GR

'But be sure to fear the Lord and serve him faithfully with all your heart; consider what great things he has done for you.'
1 Samuel 12.24

Monday, February 7, 2011

Birthday Guest Blogger

My dear friend sent me one of the greatest things ever today - a rhyming ode to friendship!  Sarah's been on the bloggeroo before, but little did she know, she'd get to be a guest blogger today!  

Dont be confused by the pearls, or the fact that she hails from Massachusetts - Sarizzle is phabulously ghetto and a rhyming fool!

Dear Betsy,
 
Its Birthday Time,
which calls for a rhyme.
Im gunna lay a phat beat
Cause you know Im that 'street'
 
You're a pretty awesome person
I never hear you cursin'
Always stylin with class
But give a little extra sass
 
You make delicious cookies
And were kind to tennis rookies
Verse song memories are rich
though always slightly off pitch
 
You caught the Eagle Landing
and your blog is really outstanding
You always make me smile
"Can I stay for a while?" (colbie calliet shoutout- how the hiz do you spell her name?!)
 
Life without you would be sad
So now I will rejoice and be glad
Because 20-something years ago
B Vervys entered the show
 
With all my love
and all my heart
Happy Birthday Verwhizzle!
..its only the start.. (of the adventure of life, that is) :)
 
I am SO blessed :)

2 comments:

  1. Number 1 even! Happy, happy birthday. After you put up photos of them all, maybe we should have a "Rate the cake" contest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cool.
    I want to be Sarah's friend so she can write a rap for me too!

    ReplyDelete