So my friends and family can be up on life here in GR

'But be sure to fear the Lord and serve him faithfully with all your heart; consider what great things he has done for you.'
1 Samuel 12.24

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Birthday Princess

My cube was decked out on my birthday when I got to work, all with Princess stuff - it's like they knew I was going to the Princess Diana exhibit for part of my celebrations this year!

Streamers, banners, balloons, cards, treats and hats - someone asked if this was a half or whole birthday?! :)

Thursday night my 'family' girls took me to the Princess Diana exhibit at the GRAM - very fun!  We went to dessert after - yumo!

Me, Jenn and Becca (and Diana) :)

We couldnt take photos inside...

Baby June goes out with the girls for dessert!

So, who makes a better princess?! :)
Happy day everyone!

4 comments:

  1. I thought Lindsay asked, "So was Diana there?" I saw the ring!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you have just a few people who love you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love seeing your cube!!!! It definitely helps my mind wrap around the idea that it is not Devil wears prada :) It looked so festive, did you leave the decorations up???

    ReplyDelete