So my friends and family can be up on life here in GR

'But be sure to fear the Lord and serve him faithfully with all your heart; consider what great things he has done for you.'
1 Samuel 12.24

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Out West; Up North

I told you I was going fishing and to visit Melissa over the weekend - it was a great time for sure!

Friday night Kari and I headed out to Grand Haven to fish off her Uncle Don's boat.  We were out for over 3 hours and only managed to reel in 2 fish!   It was a little bit slow, but fun!

K and Me - heading out to sea
Reeling this baby in!
Kiss a lot of fish?
My Delish Fish!
Saturday I drove up to Traverse City and visited my college roommate Melissa!  We had a lot of fun poking through downtown, shopping and chatting.  It was so good to catch up with her and see her family too!

Lunch at Amical!
More to come soon, but we had a power outage and therefore a neighborhood block party

And here's something to think about - I think gangs are getting soft; the other day I saw Fred Flintstone graffitied on a rail car - really?  Fred Flintstone to prove yourself?!  weak.

Have a great week friends!

3 comments:

  1. Fred Flintstone could be code word... you better be careful or else they'll cap ya! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. not enough fish in the sea...bahhh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Traverse City! - so glad we've been there now!

    ReplyDelete